Your Time is Valuable
We keep you active and pain-free in the convenience of your home, gym, or office. No hassles, no traffic, and no waiting rooms required.
What questions or concerns do you have? Let’s get in touch. Give us a call to schedule a FREE phone consultation. There is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next.
Are you interested in working with Rita and Dave? Scroll down to learn about the different ways we can work together:
Mobile Performance Therapy
Sometimes you can’t take time off to deal with pain or injuries. Driving to a clinic, waiting (and hoping!) to see the right person, and then repeating that process several times per week can be frustrating and time-consuming.
How would you like to move to the front of the line? We come to you in the convenience of your home, gym, or office. Make your life easier by allowing our mobile service to help you get the most out of your busy day!
Online Performance Therapy
Do you find yourself always on the go and with little down time to deal with aches and pains? Maybe you are looking for some advice on workouts or exercises, or just need a point in the right direction?
At home, in the office, or far away on vacation, a video chat can save you time and money through a virtual “house call”. You may be surprised by how many physical issues can be solved over a simple video chat with a specialist.
Licensed to treat residents of Arizona and North Carolina.
Need rapid education and training for your team? We present on a variety of injury prevention, fitness, and self-care topics in half or full-day formats. Content is fully tailored to meet the needs of your team. Past workshop topics have included:
- Rapid Relief Series – self care strategies for back pain, shoulder pain, and knee pain
- Missing Link Series – hidden problems that lead to overuse and overexertion injuries
- Managing your Minimums – essential checklists for injury prevention
- Foot Fitness Series – including How to Rapidly Relief Foot Pain and Fatigue and How to Choose the Right Shoes for You seminars
- 3 Must-Know Running Skills To Stay On The Road and Maximize Your Training